- 2000 Onwards INR
- For Laboratory Use
- Surface Plate & Hardness Tester
- 10-50 Millimeter (mm)
- Stainless Steel
Some of the unique features of our range of plates are:
- Uniformity In Hardness
- Accurate Under Load Conditions
- Vibration Absorbent
- Easy To Clean
- Rust-Proof, Non-Corrosive
- Thermal Stability
- Wrap Resistant
- Low Porosity
- Non-Abrasive, Non-Magnetic
These advantages make black granite surface plates inherently stable and unmatchable against any other material. These plates are supplied with computerized calibration certificate traceable to national physical laboratory (npl, govt of India ) new Delhi. Rexin covers are provided with each surface plate for protection of top surface. We provide fabricated stand with leveling screws on request by our clients. The overall working height of surface plates with stand and leveling screw will be 900 mm (approx) from floor level.
* Small in size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HSD, HL.
* Memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-7 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1st Floor, Vyapar Bhavan, Kadia Kui, Opp. Syndicate Bank, Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380001, India