Price And Quantity
- 3200 INR
- PLATE CLAMP
- 10-50 Millimeter (mm)
- For Laboratory Use
- Stainless Steel
- Low height & side clamping, leaving the entire top surface free for machining.
- Effective & positive clamping of flat jobs like plates, flats irrespective of the size.
- Spherical washer is used in plate clamp to avoid it from swivelling.
- Springs are provided for quick release of clamping force & jaws.
- Due to low height it is suitable for clamping work piece with small
- Suitable to use on milling, drilling machines for positive holding of thin Plates.
- Main body made of brass, clamping jaw made of hardened steel.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-7 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1st Floor, Vyapar Bhavan, Kadia Kui, Opp. Syndicate Bank, Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380001, India