Digimatic Depth Vernier
Price And Quantity
- 18489 INR
- 10-50 Millimeter (mm)
- Black And Silver
- Digimatic Depth Vernier
- For Laboratory Use
- Stainless Steel
Stainless steel made Digimatic Depth Vernier is suitable for laboratory application purpose. Available in 10 mm to 50 mm width range, this instrument is used to determine step, inner and outer dimensions, depth etc. Designed as per DIN specifications, this Digimatic Depth Vernier is equipped with LCD display screen. Stainless steel made housing of this instrument is highly durable and rigid. Its zero setting can be achieved at any position. Powered by 1.5v battery, this instrument comprises of magnetic stripe sticker. Meter head of this product has ABS cover. User friendly design, light weight and long lasting quality are the other features of this product.
ABSOULTE Digimatic Depth Gage Series 571Series 571Features
- ABSOLUTE Digimatic Depth Gage can keep track of the origin point once set for the entire life of the battery.
- Base and measuring faces are hardened and micro-lapped.
- Optional wider extension base are available. (up to 450mm range models)
- With SPC data output.
- Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance (electromagnetic induction)* type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 20,000 hours (3 years)* under normal use
- Dust/Water protection level: IP67*
- *Coolant Proof models
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Automatic power on/off, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-7 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1st Floor, Vyapar Bhavan, Kadia Kui, Opp. Syndicate Bank, Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380001, India